TP-Link Deco M4 AC1200 Whole Home Mesh WiFi System (3-pack)
Seamless, secure Wi-Fi for every room. This Deco M4 kit uses Mesh technology to cover your entire home in powerful Wi-Fi. Multiple units seamlessly work together to create a home network like nothing you've ever experienced.
- Stay connected in every room: Average routers are designed to send Wi-Fi in all directions but don't always provide full coverage. Range extenders improve coverage but create multiple networks that can be difficult to navigate. Deco M4 uses several units working together to create seamless Wi-Fi in every room.
- Keep your favourites running fast: Optimize your internet bandwidth with QoS (Quality of Service) to get the best performance from every device. Simply choose which devices and activities have priority when you're online, and when your network becomes busier, Deco M4 keeps your preferred connections running fast.
- Keep your family safe online: Deco M4's parental controls can be used right from the Deco app. Restrict sites by age, content ratings or categories like social media, news and entertainment. View reports of internet activity, schedule Wi-Fi access and set time limits for family members. You can even pause the internet!
- A Deco M4 three-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 510 m2, And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1267Mbps and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for over 64 devices.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
Are you a current NOW customer? Pay off over 12 or 24 months.
As a NOW customer, you can split payments over 12 or 24 months interest free. That’s only $15 a month on a 24 month payment plan. Get in touch with our team to arrange. Call 0800 438 669 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh